SKI INSTRUCTOR HIRE PER DAY – SKI SCHOOL BOVEC OUTDOOR GUIDES
Skiing with your children, friends or business partners and share the winter fun with
Limited group of 6 person
- beginner / medium and advanced level
- Duration: from 4 hours up
- Price per 1/2 day: 200,00 Eur
The best value for groups or families
4 hour and up activity
ABOUT THE LESSONS
Meeting point: 9.20 AM at ski slope by prior arrangement
Season from December to March / April – depends on snow conditions
Make skiing a pleasure and a joy for your friends, and leave the technical side of learning to ski to an experienced teacher.
Even if group members have different prior knowledge, the instructor will monitor each one individually and also individually suggest exercises for progress in skiing.
With our experience you will be able to progress faster and your skiing will be moved to a higher level.
Where we will be
We will ski at the Kanin – Sella Nevea highland ski resort, which is known for natural snow, freeride skiing and the most beautiful views of the Slovenian Alps.
In sunny weather we also see the Adriatic Sea.
From Bovec, which is at 450m altitude, the gondola will take us to the highest Slovene ski resort with a height of 2204m in about 25 minutes.
The ski resort connects the two neighboring countries Italy and Slovenia with a single ski pass.
Difficulty – from green to black routs / easy, medium, advanced
Endurance needed – basic to medium
Duration: from 4 hour up / according to the agreement
- Price per 1 day : 300,00 Eur ( 6 hours )
- Price per ½ day : 200,00 Eur ( 4 hours )
Included in price
- Professional licenced ski instructor
- A brief introduction on the proper use of skis, poles etc
- Useful tips for the right choice of ski clothing and equipment
- Useful tips for skiing in different terrain and in different weather conditions
- The private lessons programme is adapted to your wishes and needs
- Photos for unforgettable memories
Price does not include
- Extra food and drinks
- The ticket is not included in price
Good to know
- Children under 18 must have at least one accompanied parent.
- Minimum age 7 years
- The private lessons bring three times faster progress then the group lessons
- As our activity occurs in nature and in winter, in case of bad snow conditions the location can change and adapt to the given conditions.
- There is a restaurant and a bar on the ski slope where we usually eat lunch.
What to bring
- Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles)
- Ski clothing , warm comfortable clothing, gloves and hats, sunglasses, goggles, UV protection sun cream
- Lift pass,
- Have with you a small backpack, a snack and a drink, a camera or mobile phone for unforgettable memories.