TOP TRAILS AROUND BOVEC
E-Bike tour – relaxed wandering with sightseeing around Bovec
Half day activity / limited group tour
- Difficulty – easy to medium
- Duration: up to 3,5 hours, including stops
- Price: 75,00 eur / person
Real taste of the Bovec valley
Half day activity / morning or afternoon / limited group tour
Meeting point: 9.00 AM / or 14.00 PM
Season from April / May to September / October
We’ll meet you at the cozy Gouf Bar on the main square in Bovec.
In a pleasant atmosphere, with a fragrant morning coffee, we will briefly introduce ourselves and discuss the course of the day.
Our most popular half-day trip will take us past interesting and attractive vantage points in the vicinity of Bovec and along the Soča River.
One of the highlights of the day will certainly be the picturesque Magnetic rock and view from the typical Soča suspension bridge of kayakers who happily roll over the rapids of the emerald river Soča.
Not too short, not too long, sweet and active.
Where we will be
Bovec field, Kluže fortress, Koritnica gorge, Velika Korita gorges, The confluence of the rivers Lepenica and Soča, Bunkerji hanging bridge, Hirklca hanging bridge and Brjeka hanging bridge in Triglav National Park, Magnetic rock, Golobar wooden cable car.
Difficulty – easy to medium
This tour is suitable for all bikers as well as for families with children from 12 years onwards and is a must if you want to really experienc the Bovec Valley
Endurance needed – basic
This tour is suitable for all with basic endurance as well as for families with children from 12 years onwards. You must be able to walk uphill 1,5 to 2 hours slowly.
Duration: up to 3,5 hours (incl. stops and photography )
- 75,00 eur (min 2 persons )
- Individual tour – only one person : 140 Eur
Included in price
- Professional mountain bike local tourist guide
- High quality E-Bikes , helmet,
- A brief introduction to the E-bike and how it works
- Useful tips on cycling technique
- Explore the trails in Triglav National Park
- Photos for unforgettable memories
- Limited group tour up to 7 participants
Price does not include
- Extra food and drinks
Good to know
- Minimum age 12 years
- Cycling knowledge required
- Guests with past injuries should consult with us before deciding on an activity
What to bring
Hiking boots or training shoes , comfortable clothes, wind jacket, hat, swim wear / swim shorts and towell ( in the summer only ) small backpack, snacks and drinks, a camera or mobile phone for unforgettable memories, sun glasess.