MAGICAL PATHS THROUGH THE POWER OF WATER
E-Bike tour – relaxed wandering from the source of the water to the source of life
Half day activity / limited group tour
Duration: up to 4 hours, including stops
Price: 75,00 eur / person
Real taste of the water
Half day activity / morning or afternoon / limited group tour
Meeting point: 9.00 AM / or 14.00 PM
Season from April / May to September / October
One of the most popular programs in our offer, which includes the most important water points in the Bovec Valley.
We’ll meet you at the cozy Gouf Bar on the main square in Bovec.
In a pleasant atmosphere, with a fragrant morning coffee, we will briefly introduce ourselves and discuss the course of the day.
A journey through a valley rich in water, we will learn about the importance of maintaining a clean environment, which is crucial for our future.
Where we will be
Waterfall Virje, the source of the Gljun stream, golf valley, the source of the Boka waterfall, the confluence of the Boka stream and the Soča river, sandy beaches of the river Soča
The confluence of Soča river and Koritnica river, Bovec field – viewpoint
Difficulty – easy to medium
Endurance needed – basic
This circular tour is suitable for all bikers as well as for families with children from 12 years onwards.
With the E-bike we will ride about 19 km, walking will be about 1 hour.
Duration: up to 4 hours (incl. stops and photography )
- 75,00 eur
(min 2 persons ), families of 3 and more, 55 eur/child
- Individual tour – only one person : 140 Eur
Included in price
- Professional mountain bike local tourist guide
- High quality E-Bikes , helmet,
- A brief introduction to the E-bike and how it works
- Useful tips on cycling technique
- Explore the trails in Triglav National Park
- Photos for unforgettable memories
- Limited group tour up to 7 participants
Price does not include
- Extra food and drinks
Good to know
- Minimum age 12 years
- Cycling knowledge required
- Guests with past injuries should consult with us before deciding on an activity
- Arrival at the meeting point 20 min before departure
What to bring
Hiking boots or training shoes , comfortable clothes, wind jacket, hat, swim wear / swim shorts and towell ( in the summer only ) small backpack, snacks and drinks, a camera or mobile phone for unforgettable memories, sun glasess.