PRIVATE SKI LESSONS IN BOVEC – KANIN HIGHLAND SKI RESORT
Learning through team work, making new friends and share the winter fun with
Limited group of 3 person*
- beginner / medium and advanced level
- Duration: from 1 hour up
- Price: 38,00 /1 adult ( 22,00 Eur/ pers if 3 prs )*
Three time faster progress
1 hour and up activity
ABOUT THE LESSONS
Meeting point: 9.20 AM at ski slope by prior arrangement
Season from December to March / April – depends on snow conditions
Depending on your current skiing knowledge, we will perform various exercises and elements that will help you to ski better and easier.
If you are beginner we first get used to the skis and how to master the basic forms of gliding. In the same way we should get the feeling of safety and enjoyment on the snow.
If you already won the first steps on the snow we will focus on the basic turns, try to do as many repetitions as possible and adjust to the controlled speed even on steeper terrain.
If your knowledge is good even in parallel turning, at higher speeds in all terrains, we can talk about advanced forms of skiing, we will identify separately the turns in the narrow corridor and the turns in the wider corridor.
With our experience you will be able to progress faster and your skiing will be moved to a higher level.
Where we will be
We will ski at the Kanin – Sella Nevea highland ski resort, which is known for natural snow, freeride skiing and the most beautiful views of the Slovenian Alps.
The ski resort connects the two neighboring countries Italy and Slovenia with a single ski pass.
Difficulty – from green to black routs / easy, medium, advanced
Endurance needed – basic to medium
Duration: from 1 hour up / according to the agreement
- Price per 1 hour adults : 38,00 Eur , 2prs 25,00 Eur/each, 3prs 22,00 Eur/each
- Price per 1 hour kids from 6 to 14 year : 35,00 Eur, 2prs 22,00 Eur/each, 3prs 20,00 Eur/each
Included in price
- Professional licenced ski instructor
- A brief introduction on the proper use of skis, poles etc
- Useful tips for the right choice of ski clothing and equipment
- Useful tips for skiing in different terrain and in different weather conditions
- The private lessons programme is adapted to your wishes and needs
- Photos for unforgettable memories
Price does not include
- Extra food and drinks
- The ticket is not included in price
Good to know
- One lesson lasts 55 minutes
- Children under 18 must have at least one accompanied parent.
- Minimum age 7 years
- The private lessons bring three times faster progress then the group lessons
- As our activity occurs in nature and in winter, in case of bad snow conditions the location can change and adapt to the given conditions.
- There is a restaurant and a bar on the ski slope where we usually eat lunch.
- Guests with past injuries should consult with us before deciding on an activity
What to bring
- Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles)
- Ski clothing , warm comfortable clothing, gloves and hats, sunglasses, goggles, UV protection sun cream
- Lift pass,
- Have with you a small backpack, a snack and a drink, a camera or mobile phone for unforgettable memories.