HIDDEN VALLEY AT THE FOOT OF GREEN PEAK
All day activity / limited group tour
- Difficulty – moderate
- Duration: up to 9 hours (incl. transfer time)
- Price: 95,00 eur / person (min 2 pers.)
Picturesque valley at the foot of Green peak
All day activity
Meeting point: 8.00 AM
Village Soča, cafe, infront of a local shop, near church.
We will meet in front of a local shop in the village of Soča, run by the Trenta cooperative. After a morning coffee and a conversation about the history of the village and the people, we will drive 15 mins far to the starting point.
Our trail will lead us along unmarked hunting trails, past a mountain pasture, and we will enter a hidden Green valley full of mountain flowers.
We will enjoy the unspoiled nature, maybe see an alpine marmot or a capricorn. Following the trail of chamois, we will climb to the top of the Green peak (2256m) located in the heart of Triglav National Park and enjoy breathtaking views of the Soča River in the valley.
After a long rest we will head towards the Soča valley, choose a path through the mighty spruce forest and stop at the mountain pasture again. From here one we will choose the marked path and reach the valley near the starting point.
We will end the unforgettable day in a cozy local restaurant where we will try local specialties.
Where we will be
Our activity begins in the village of Soča, far from the crazy world and takes us to the heart of the Triglav National Park.
Difficulty – moderate
The route is technically simple, suitable for all generations as well as for families with children (from 14 years old), but requires good physical endurance.
The hike will take about 7 to 8 hours, climbing about 1500 meters from starting point.
Duration: up to 9 hours (incl. transfer time)
- 95,00 eur/person , (min 2 pers.)
families of 3 and more: 75 eur/kid ( from 14 to 16 years )
Included in price
- Welcome drink
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Transport with air-conditioned minivan / or off road suv
- Hiking sticks will be available, backpacks of different sizes, unless the guest has a suitable backpack
- Limited group tour up to 5 participants
Price does not include
- Food and drinks
Good to know
- Minimum age 14 years
- Good physical condition is required
- Guests with past injuries should consult with us before deciding on an activity
- Arrival at the meeting point 15 min before departure
Recommended for guest to bring
Hiking boots / shoes , comfortable clothes, small backpack, snacks and drinks, a camera or mobile phone for unforgettable memories, sun glasess.