GROUP SKI LESSONS FOR KIDS
Ski school Bovec Outdoor Guides – easy learning through team work
School group from min. 3 to 6 kids
- Difficulty – beginner L / medium L1, medium L2 and advanced level L3
- Duration: 2 to 4 days
- Price: from 85 Eur/kid
Faster progress in group
2 to 4-day activity
ABOUT THE LESSONS
Meeting point: 9.00 AM at ski slope by prior arrangement
Groups of children will be formed according to prior knowledge. Groups will be from min 4 to max 7 children.
If you are beginner we first get used to the skis and how to master the basic forms of gliding. In the same way we should get the feeling of safety and enjoyment on the snow.
If you already won the first steps on the snow we will focus on the basic turns, try to do as many repetitions as possible and adjust to the controlled speed even on steeper terrain.
If your knowledge is good even in parallel turning, at higher speeds in all terrains, we can talk about advanced forms of skiing, we will identify separately the turns in the narrow corridor and the turns in the wider corridor.
With our experience you will be able to progress faster and your skiing will be moved to a higher level.
Where we will be
We will ski at the Kanin – Sella Nevea highland ski resort, which is known for natural snow, freeride skiing and the most beautiful views of the Slovenian Alps.
In sunny weather we also see the Adriatic Sea.
From Bovec, which is at 450m altitude, the gondola will take us to the highest Slovene ski resort with a height of 2204m in about 25 minutes.
The ski resort connects the two neighboring countries Italy and Slovenia with a single ski pass.
Difficulty – from green to black routs / easy, medium, advanced
Endurance needed – basic to medium
Duration: 3 hours per day
- 2 days/ 6 hours : 85 Eur/kid
- 3 days/ 9 h : 110 Eur/kid
- 4 days/ 12 h : 150 Eur/kid
Included in price
- Professional licenced ski instructor.
- A fun learning environment with kids that are similar in age and ability levels.
- Ski school Bovec Outdoor Guides photos for unforgettable memories.
Price does not include
- Food, drinks and souvenirs.
- Ski pass is not included in price.
Good to know
- One hour lasts 50 minutes.
- Children under 18 must have at least one accompanied parent.
- Minimum age 7 years.
- As our activity occurs in nature and in winter, in case of bad snow conditions the location can change and adapt to the given conditions.
- There is a restaurant and a bar on the ski slope where we usually eat lunch.
Guests with past injuries should consult with us before deciding on an activity.
What to bring
- Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, googles, ski helmet).
- Ski clothing , warm comfortable clothing, gloves and hats, sunglasses.
- UV protection sun cream.
- Have with you a small backpack, a snack and a drink.
- Mobile phone of your parents on the paper in your ski jacket pocket.